Cleaning With Small Children

It is hard to get the house clean with little ones under your feet. I put my 2 year old daughter, standing in a chair, at the kitchen sink, with old towels all around the floor. I give her measuring cups, spoons, bowls, etc. She has fun playing in the water and making a mess all over!

After about 2 hours of playing, and my cleaning other things around the house, I take the wet towels and use them to mop the floor with my feet dragging them around. It's perfect clean floors with no residue!

By bonniewhite777 from Central Florida

Children Vacuum Cleaning
Cleaning With Children
Parenting Toddler and Preschooler ActivitiesMarch 29, 2010
Bored Kid at a Restaurant
Keep Children Entertained When Eating Out
Making a Chore Chart for Children
Making a Chore Chart for Children
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business