Cleaning With Children

It is hard to get the house clean with little ones under your feet. I put my 2 year old daughter, standing in a chair, at the kitchen sink, with old towels all around the floor. I give her measuring cups, spoons, bowls, etc. She has fun playing in the water and making a mess all over!

After about 2 hours of playing, and my cleaning other things around the house, I take the wet towels and use them to mop the floor with my feet dragging them around. It's perfect clean floors with no residue!

By Bonnie from Central Florida

3 More Solutions

When the kids were young, we used to make a game of cleaning the house. They would take turns picking the "ROOM" that was their cleaning project and the one who did the best job...

Do you want your kitchen floor clean? Give the kids cheap shaving cream, and some wash cloths. Your floor will be sparkly when finished, and kids love helping. By Rebekah

This tip is good if you have small children around or large children like my husband, (ha ha), and tend to get fingerprints on your walls. Take fifteen minutes every Saturday with a small container of soapy water and a rag and go on a fingerprint hunt.

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceOctober 30, 2012
👒
🐰
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-With-Children.html