This is in response to things to do with old keys - never give a small child keys to play with! When our second daughter was about 15 months old, I let her play with my keys and she proceeded to stick one in the plug outlet. She received an electrical shock and it also melted the chain, the key, the little skull that was on the chain, as well as singed her little fingers. It also melted a small spot on the floor tile.
By the Grace of God, she was fine, but it was a lesson I'll never forget. Parents, please be careful!
By Carol from La Verne, CA