Ferret Play Pit

contest winner icon

Take a shallow storage container, the kind you can slide under a bed (not to do that but for easier access for your ferrets). Buy plastic Easter eggs, also can be found at garage sales very cheaply or go to Dollar Tree. Fill a container 1/2 to 3/4 full with Easter eggs and let them go.

They bury themselves, roll around, this is a fantastic cheap colorful way of entertainment for your ferrets, and it's fun to watch them too! Please keep these eggs out of the reach of dogs that like to chew.

by Deby from Kansas City

I love this idea and am voting for this article. I am going to do it for my ferret! What a great photo op also!

I love this idea too, and this makes me want to get a ferret! Unfortunately I have a cat who would make it's life miserable.

But this is such a fantastic idea! So simple yet the ferret would have hours of fun in it!

I also voted for it!

Caring for a Pet Ferret
Caring for Pet Ferrets
Pets FerretsApril 8, 2010
Outdoor Play Equipment
Cleaning Outdoor Play Equipment
Fire Pit on a Wood Deck
Using a Fire Pit on a Wood Deck
ferrets in their hammock
Setting Up a Ferret Cage
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy