Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>
Color Snowman

Color Snowman

Did you know you could color your snowmen? Mix food color in a spray bottle with cold water. Just enough so it shows the color. Spray the snowman after he's been built and "wha-la", you have a beautiful colored snowman like none other in the neighborhood. Kids will love this idea!

By Donna from Millbury

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Kathleen [4]03/09/2010

That would have been so totally cool to use since there was snow here in East Texas last month. I know our local newsguys would get a kick out of it. I am going to keep that in mind for next time we get an accumulation of snow.

By suzanne [240]03/14/2008

totally awesome idea

RE: Color Snowmen

By (Guest Post)03/13/2008

I love the idea, but we haven't had enough snow to build a snowman in 3 years.
I would love to get outside with my 2year old granddaughter and build one or even sleigh ride like I did when I was growing up, but there just isn't enough snow these days.
Thanks for sharing.....
Teresa/Va.

By Janice C. [18]03/13/2008

I love this idea. How come no one thought of this before?

By Sarah (Guest Post)03/12/2008

Snowmen! Ahh. I would love to make a big snowman w/ my family. Last week I was freezing. Today I had on shorts. Oh, the joys of living in the south.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.