Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About
Color Snowman

Color Snowman

Did you know you could color your snowmen? Mix food color in a spray bottle with cold water. Just enough so it shows the color. Spray the snowman after he's been built and "wha-la", you have a beautiful colored snowman like none other in the neighborhood. Kids will love this idea!

By Donna from Millbury

By

By Sarah (Guest Post) 03/12/2008 Flag

Snowmen! Ahh. I would love to make a big snowman w/ my family. Last week I was freezing. Today I had on shorts. Oh, the joys of living in the south.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Janice C. 18 710 03/13/2008 Flag

I love this idea. How come no one thought of this before?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post) 03/13/2008 Flag

I love the idea, but we haven't had enough snow to build a snowman in 3 years.
I would love to get outside with my 2year old granddaughter and build one or even sleigh ride like I did when I was growing up, but there just isn't enough snow these days.
Thanks for sharing.....
Teresa/Va.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By suzanne 277 750 03/14/2008 Flag

totally awesome idea

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Kathleen 4 7 03/09/2010 Flag

That would have been so totally cool to use since there was snow here in East Texas last month. I know our local newsguys would get a kick out of it. I am going to keep that in mind for next time we get an accumulation of snow.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Post a Comment