Reuse Curio Cabinet as a Jewelry Box

I reused an old curio cabinet as a jewelry box! I simply add hooks at the top of each shelf section for necklaces and bracelets. Then I found some cute wooden boxes at various yard sales, for less than a dollar, to hold my watches, rings, etc. I love it! I even had room for a shelf of perfume and sunglasses. It's nice and roomy also if you have a mirror in back of the curio it makes a nice dressing mirror!

By Michele G. from Buchanan, GA

Wow, what a great idea. Would you happen to have a pic to share. I would love to do this for my teenagers bedroom!

Jewelry Box with Jewelry Spilling Out
Organizing Jewelry
Organizing BedroomJune 30, 2009
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Unorganized pile of gold bracelets on a white surface
Organizing Bracelets
Making a Jewelry Box
Making a Jewelry Box