A Calendar for Each Child

I have 4 kids and each one has their own schedule that I need to keep track of. I print out a calender for each month for each kid. Each calender is color coded so it is easy to read the minute you/child looks at it. I use black colored pencil for anything to do with school (days off, conferences, end of grading period, etc.). I use red colored pencil for any doctor appointments. Sports activities are in blue. I put about 3 or 4 calenders that are filled out in a plastic cover for each kid and hang them on the fridge. All you/child has to do it glance at it and you know exactly what is going on today. I took a picture of all the calenders on my fridge and one calender close up. I cross off each day as it has passed.

By runningonempty1971 from Columbus, OH

A Calendar for Each Child

Parenting General Parenting Getting OrganizedOctober 21, 2010
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
Decorated and embellished fabric calendar.
Decorating a Linen Wall Calendar
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Husband and Wife holding a baby
Adopting a Child
🎄