Bunny Frame with Moveable Ears
This is a simple and fun Easter project that children will enjoy making. It also would make a great gift for a teacher or grandparents.
Approximate Time: 1 hour plus drying time
- foam: dark pink and light pink
- 2 large pink pom poms
- pre-cut foam: Xs and Os
- pre-cut foam pink hearts
- pink feathers
- black thread
- black marker
- 2 paper fasteners
Tip: Use sticky back foam sheets, but do not remove backing paper. This will give you a firmer finished project.
- Cut out 2 head pieces from foam.
- Punch holes for ears on one head piece. Line up ears under head and mark holes with a dot. Punch out holes on ears. Line up ear holes with head holes and insert paper fasteners.
- Insert feathers and glue both head pieces together. Glue hearts on top of fastener heads.
- Place photo behind mouth piece and glue on to face. Glue on nose pads and pom poms. Glue on eyes and Xs and Os. Draw features on with black marker.
- If desired, cut large heart and write saying on using marker. Punch hole in heart and face. Tie on with ribbon or yarn. Adjust ears to your liking and glue magnet on back, if desired.
By Mary from Palm Coast, FL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 26, 2016 at 11:25:36 AM on 10.0.2.114 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us