Stars and Stripes Door Decoration
Editor's Note: This project was not posted in time for Memorial Day. We saved it for the Fourth of July! It will make a great patriotic display then as well.
These pretty designs allow you to be an American with great pride as you remember those who fought and died for our country to keep it free. Display them with love and affection for those who have died for freedom.
- stars and stripes paper (or search the internet for a printable page)
- red and blue crepe paper
- Fold paper accordion style.
- Fold in half, so it looks like a fan.
- Staple both outer edges together on the top and bottom, to make a circle.
- Take 2 pieces of crepe paper and cut them into 8 inch pieces. Put them together and pinch the middle and tape the pinched area. Slide these on the back of the ornament and tape into place. Adjust your crepe paper streamers to suit yourself.
Display on the door of the men and women who fought in any of our wars as a reminder to their friends and families of those who fought and died to keep the USA safe and free.
By Gem from VA
June 17, 20110 found this helpful
Nice and simple, but says a lot.
June 23, 20110 found this helpful
Thanks! It is one way to give back to those who have fought to keep our Country Free.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 30, 2016 at 4:08:28 PM on 10.0.2.48 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us