Making a Stars and Stripes Door Decoration
Using folded, stars and stripes, motif paper you can make these little medallions to decorate for the Fourth or Memorial Day.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These pretty designs allow you to be an American with great pride as you remember those who fought and died for our country to keep it free. Display them with love and affection for those who have died for freedom.
- stars and stripes paper (or search the internet for a printable page)
- red and blue crepe paper
- Fold paper accordion style.
- Fold in half, so it looks like a fan.
- Staple both outer edges together on the top and bottom, to make a circle.
- Take 2 pieces of crepe paper and cut them into 8 inch pieces. Put them together and pinch the middle and tape the pinched area. Slide these on the back of the ornament and tape into place. Adjust your crepe paper streamers to suit yourself.
Display on the door of the men and women who fought in any of our wars as a reminder to their friends and families of those who fought and died to keep the USA safe and free.
By gem from VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.