Magazine Swap

Where can I go on the internet to swap my history and science magazines, even up?

By Wayne from Lawrence, KS

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you tried this site? http://www.magcycle.com

Try Googling "swap magazines", as that is how I found this site. Ironically, the first Google result for that phrase is your post here on ThriftyFun, LOL!

January 13, 2010 Flag

What do publishers do with magazines they don't sell? Is there a site that sells them? Is there a place that I can swap "Used" magazines?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Katluvsbears from Coatesville, PA

Answers:

Magazine Swap

I actually used to work for a store that sold magazines. When the next issue came out, we tore off the front cover and sent that back to the distributor (think it was too expensive to send the full amount). We just threw the rest in the dumpster. You may want to ask at the store what they do with unsold magazines. (03/22/2006)

By Karl

Magazine Swap

You can swap magazines at titletrader.com, check it out. That's where I list mine. (01/18/2007)

By momma3

Magazine Swap

Check out our global magazine recycling project for literacy at:

magazineliteracy.org

Start a magazine recycling project in your town. Join with your friends to organize a magazine swap fundraiser for literacy. Contact us to learn how. Thanks. (04/22/2008)

By John

Magazine Swap

I have recently started a company where people can trade their used magazines with each other for the price of a stamp.

swapmags.co.uk (10/08/2008)

By Amy

Magazine Swap

If you just want to get rid of your magazine rather than trade them, try freecycle.org. You can post what you have to give away or what you are looking for. (02/28/2009)

By Guest Post

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer AdviceJanuary 13, 2010
Magazine Holders
Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
homemade soap
Having a Craft Swap Party
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:05:16 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.