Chompers (Pomeranian/Poodle/Bichon Frise)

Chompers is one and a half. He is a Pomeranian/Poodle/Bichon Frise. I got him September 1, 08.

My dog absolutely loves his toys, he can't live without them. So when he wants to have fun, he gets his favorite toy and puts it on my lap or right in front of me. When he doesn't get the attention he wants he squeaks it right in front of me, it is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Since I have been with my dog since he was about three days old and I own his father, he is really attached to me. He is like my shadow, anywhere I go he is surely right behind. Even though he is only 7 pounds, he thinks he can protect me. When we are asleep, he is always right next to me.

By Tatiana from El Monte, CA

What a cutie :-)

Pomeranian Mix
Pomeranian Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsFebruary 12, 2010
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Bichon Frise/Poodle Mix Puppy
Bichon Frise - Poodle Mix Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Bichon Frise Puppy
Bichon Frise Breed Information and Photos