To Top

Matching a Plaster Design

I have an English Tudor House built in 1937. I am trying to find out what the design is called that was put on our interior walls. I need to repair cracks and want to make the same design in my plaster. Anyone out there know what it is called?

Pelham Manor Cats from NY

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
In This Guide
three cute black plaster elephants in the grass
Plaster of Paris Casting and Painting
Home and Garden Home Improvement WallsOctober 3, 2006
Spray cans of spray varnish.
Sealing Plaster Stepping Stones
cleaning bucket
Cleaning Unpainted Plaster Walls
Patching a Plaster Wall
Patching a Plaster Wall
Plaster of Paris Hand Keyholder
Making a Simple Plaster of Paris Hand Keyholder
Back to School Ideas!
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/08/14 01:37:26 in 343 msecs. ⛅️️
Loading Something Awesome!