Saving Money With a Cellphone

Most of us should use our cell phones for all long distance calls. If you have unlimited LD, why are you paying for each call on your land line? For that matter, why do you have a land line? Think hard about whether you need both.

By LRS

I gave up my land line a couple of years ago, and never missed it. The only problem I have is that I always seem to have left the phone in another room.

I don't keep it in my pocket or in a holster.

Although I gave up my landline (British Telecom) I got a computer so now have landline and cell phone and never use up my free minutes. Costing me a fortune, for a bad landline service. Except for my computer, I pay £15.99 per month for unlimited use , which is quite a good deal here in U K.

Budget & Finance UtilitiesAugust 31, 2005
Woman holding a cell phone.
Switching from Cell Phone Contract to Prepaid
charging electronics
Extending the Life of Cellphone and Computer Batteries
Calling 911 With Cell Phone
Using Your Cellphone in An Emergency
Wii console and controllers
Saving Money on a Wii
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2017 at 2:06:55 PM on 10.0.1.29 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.