Toothpaste For Blood Stains

Colgate toothpaste removes blood stains from cotton material even after it has dried. Use before you wash and dry. It even smells good.

By Norma from Greeley, CO

I wonder if it works on set in blood stains. I suppose it's worth a try. My husband thought he'd be helpful and washed my daughter's comforter that her nose bled on. He did not pre-treat, the blood didn't come out and he put in the dryer! I've tried other methods to no avail so what do I have to lose?

I tried it on a blue cotton dress I wanted to wear to my nephew's birthday party and it worked wonders. Before you ask, no, it was not Aunt Flo the blood was from the last time I wore it for the holidays. While helping my grandmother cut my finger and without thinking I used the skirt part to try and stop the bleeding.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 20, 2007
girl brushing her teeth
Saving Money on Toothpaste
young medical professional holding sign- Blood Donors Wanted
Donating Blood
A bottle of hydrogen peroxide, great to use to remove blood stains.
Removing Blood Stains from Clothing and Fabric
Tube of toothpaste.
Removing Toothpaste Stains from Clothing