Dehumidifier Is Not Working Properly

I have a Sunbeam dehumidifier. I think it's a 30 pt. size, but size is not important. My problem is that after I empty it, the "full" light stays on and it will not run. The book says that if the light remains on, the water drawer is not in place properly. There is only one way to put the drawer back in and it fits properly when I replace it, but the light stays on and the dehumidifier will not run.

When I fool around with it long enough, I can finally get it back in it's proper place, but this is a bit unnerving after awhile. I did not have this problem when it was new. It's a little over a year old. I tried to call the 800 # listed in the manual, but no response. Is there a trick or two to getting the water drawer back in place properly so it will run. I would appreciate your help.

By chef4u from Sylvania, OH

Answers

Portable Dehumidifier
Using Dehumidifiers
Home and Garden Repair AppliancesJune 3, 2009
Kenmore Fridge
Kenmore Freezer Not Working
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Red Zippo lighter on a white background.
Cleaning a Zippo Lighter
Garage Door
Garage Door Not Opening Properly
🎉
🎄