Fast And Easy Party Punch

With the holidays fast approaching, I thought this might be an inexpensive recipe to have on hand for all those parties and for all year.

Fast And Easy Party Punch

• 2 cups sugar
  • 2 large pkgs. Kool-Aid (your choice of flavor)
  • 1 to 2 cups ginger ale
  • 2 cans (12 oz.) 7-Up
  • 2 cups pineapple juice
  • lime sherbet (optional)

Combine sugar and Kool-Aid in a gallon pitcher. Add enough warm water to dissolve. Then fill pitcher about 1/2 full of cold water. Be sure water is cold before adding other ingredients. Add 7-Up, pineapple juice and ginger ale. Best if lime sherbet is added to the punch and served in punch bowl.. Makes 25 to 30 cups.

I have used different kinds of juice or even added different kinds of soda for the juice, and then my choice of sherbet depending on the colors being used for the occasion.

By justmyimagination2002

I would like to thank you for this recipe . For some reason know one had it . THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

Party Punch
Party Punch Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes BeveragesAugust 31, 2004
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes
Banana Punch
Banana Punch Recipes
Slim Fast Bottle
Homemade Slim Fast Recipes