Newborn Charolais Calf

It's not sexed yet, but due to being born the day before St Patrick's day, the kids plan on naming it either Clover or Patrick. This Charolais calf is just 20 minutes old, born at 4:11 PM on March 16, 2008.

For fun, it likes to wander away from its momma! I was standing at the office window, which faces our pasture and just happened to watch this little one be born.

By April from NW Missouri

How Sweet!

Thanks for sharing your little bundle of joy.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I don't think to many things in life give me more pleasure than watching a baby calf being born. Thank you for sharing. Looks like a Clover to me. Let us know if it is a Clover or Patrick. Cute names.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I know that Mommy is so proud of her new baby! Hope she can control it! Ha! Let us know if it is Clover or Patrick. I have a real-life Patrick in my grandson, and his sister, Erica, was born on St. Patrick's Day. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes