Newborn Charolais Calf

It's not sexed yet, but due to being born the day before St Patrick's day, the kids plan on naming it either Clover or Patrick. This Charolais calf is just 20 minutes old, born at 4:11 PM on March 16, 2008.

For fun, it likes to wander away from its momma! I was standing at the office window, which faces our pasture and just happened to watch this little one be born.

By April from NW Missouri

How Sweet!

Thanks for sharing your little bundle of joy.

I don't think to many things in life give me more pleasure than watching a baby calf being born. Thank you for sharing. Looks like a Clover to me. Let us know if it is a Clover or Patrick. Cute names.

I know that Mommy is so proud of her new baby! Hope she can control it! Ha! Let us know if it is Clover or Patrick. I have a real-life Patrick in my grandson, and his sister, Erica, was born on St. Patrick's Day. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

cow on grass
Cattle (Cow) Photos
Photos Pets OtherMarch 21, 2008
Baby Quilt
Baby Quilt Ideas
Newborn orange and white kitten.
Caring for Newborn Kittens
Adult Male Dog and a Puppy
Adult Male Dogs and Newborn Puppies
Newborn Puppy
Newborn Puppy not Pooping