Ants on Porch

I have ants on my front and back porches. I have sprayed ant killer that I bought at Wal-Mart but the ants keep coming back. Please help.

Tarva

Best Answer

I ask a professional how to get rid of ants and they told me to buy" TERRO" and use as directed and this works !! I live in the mountain area and have had ants ever summer til now .You can buy this at a local hardware store, Home Depot or Lowe's . Good luck have a nice day !

Best Answer

I read on another board to use pennyroyal, that ants won't cross it. The poster said she put it on the door frames to keep ants out.

Best Answer

I had a terrible problem in my bathroom, and I bought some cheap ant baits (TAT brand, either at Dollar General or Family Dollar) to put out where they were coming in. Within a couple of weeks I saw no more ants. I normally don't kill bugs, but these things were getting into the tub with us, so I didn't have much choice since nothing else I did worked (barriers, sprays, etc).

terryfromchillioh

Hi there. Sounds like you might need to get pest control out there to take care of the problem. I have tried my own sprays and when they just don't take care of the problem I call in the professionals. Good luck!

I agree with the PP about Terro .. it really works! Windex works too, something in it kill the scent that ants use to track their way home .. I keep a bottle by the kitchen sink (where we get ants in the summer) and spray them when ever I see them!

HTH!!

Rebekah

First find an Avon rep. or go to www.avon.com and order SSS original bathoil spray. It works to keep bugs off of you and your property.

Getting Rid of Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Home and Garden Pest Control AntsJuly 25, 2005
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
photo of ants eating a scrap of onion
Getting Rid of Ants in the Kitchen
Ant Hill in Forest
Getting Rid of Ant Hills
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 12:29:38 AM on 10.0.0.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.