Problems With Hibiscus Plants

I have recently potted two hibiscus plants in my balcony. The one with the pink flowers has not given a single bud in 3 weeks. Also the leaves of this plant have holes in them. What can I do to prevent the holes?

The yellow one gives one flower in a week. Three days back it had some 5 new buds, but the very next day all the buds had suddenly disappeared. What can be causing this?

Hardiness Zone: 11

Neet from Mumbai, IN

Answers

The Hibiscus Plant is a very hungry one! It needs a lot to eat. I started giving my Hibiscus brewed warm, black coffee. And it loved it! It quickly showed improvement. I will continue with the brewed coffee till I get it some plant food. It began blooming just with the coffee.

Home and Garden Gardening FlowersAugust 5, 2008
Growing Hibiscus
Growing Hibiscus Plants
Transplanting a Hibiscus
Transplanting a Hibiscus
Starting a Hibiscus from a Cutting
Starting a Hibiscus from a Cutting
Hibiscus Flower
Getting Hibiscus Flowers to Bloom
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 12:24:43 PM on 10.0.1.23 in 951 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.