Kokoa Girl "Prettier than a Black-Eyed Susie"

winner.jpg

This is a photo we would like to enter of our Kokoa Girl. Our baby just celebrated her 3rd birthday and is "Prettier than a Black-Eyed Susie"! Besides her beauty she has a personality that would melt your heart for sure. Visitors are often intimidated when entering our driveway to see this 70 lb. American Staffordshire Terrier standing so majestic with her chest puffed as our great protector. It only takes seconds for our guest to realize that Kokoa Girl has a squeeky toy in her mouth wanting someone to play with her. Her love is so unconditional and has been by far our most lovable 4- legged animal. One of favorite things to do besides her daily walk is to stop at the local ice cream parlor for her scoop (or two) of vanilla.

Please consider her as a contender..

Prettier than a Blackeyed Susie

By Diana Harder

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL !!!!

She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing her pic with us.

She is pretty and good to know she is sweet. I am

usually very careful if I see a pit bull or rott.

You took a gorgeous pic and she is great model

and the flowers look so pretty. Her coat is so silky too. Brush her teeth after the icecream...I do to

mine if they get a small nibble of some... I have

Jack Russell and a yappy yorkie...

She is a beauty, and sweet too! Just goes to show that not all pits are the same, as most people think. Best of luck with your sweet baby! Great photo!

That is a gorgeous girl! She is absolutely beautiful. It does a heart good to know some are out there spoiling their "babies" as I have for many years.

I just wanted to say how gorgeous she is...here in Ontario, they just passed a law banning any further pitbulls from entering our province...they also have to be muzzled in public...I feel sorry for all those that own pitbulls, as the muzzle alone makes out as if the dog is mean and they could be as gentle as a lamb..there was a bumper sticker that I read on a car the other day....the sticker read "Punish the deed not the breed"...I thought it was so great that I pulled up to the driver at a stop light and told him so....

That is a wonderful picture of your gordeous pit..The trunk full of kittens picuture I sent in, their mom has three pits....and they are all nice dogs, just like you said. They seem to be vicious from a distance but when you get close they are babies. You took a great picture. Hope you win..

She is a beautiful dog..I have a 75 lb. red nose pit bull, solid red, no white...and she is very sweet and loving to her family and her cats..but if a stranger comes near her she wants to attack them..we didn't raise her that way..there is some people she likes and some she don't..she has been around some of my neighbors all her life and she just don't like them...she is very spoiled...

she is stunning, and looks smart too. i have an 8yo female AKC rottie named Ella. she is over 100lbs. and is timid as a lamb. she often hides behind me when she sees new people. i have no doubt that she'd defend me if needed, but she is truly a lover and not a fighter. if given the option she will run before she fights. the only time i've ever seen her act aggressive is when she was locked in her kennel and a neighbor came up and she couldn't "defend" me if needed. she will fight if backed into a corner with no way out (who wouldn't ), so in that sense she is not an attack dog but rather a protector, and there is a big difference between the two, which i wish the public knew. kind of like the difference between the offisive line and the defensive line in football. still her size and warning snarl scare off many would-be friend. but that's just her loyal nature. once she knows you she'll show her belly (a submissive posture) and slobber you with wet kisses in an instance. she's so sensitive that she crouches when voices are raised. i don't mean to say that she's chicken, just smart at choosing her battles, always assessing the situation, like a marine. she is aloof and doesn't give her friendship freely( like our labrador), it has to be earned and then she's loyal to the end. she is so alert and intelligent you can see it in her eyes. she even let our new labrador pup try to nurse on her.

i just have to tell you how beautiful that kokoa is. i just lost my pit bull, koko, to cancer 6 months ago and i miss her terribly. she was gentle as a lamb and i still miss her when i come in the door, even tho, my son got me a golden retriever shortly after her passing.

kokoa remind me of my "koko." you took a beautiful photo. i am going to print it. thanks, mary

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE A SPOILED BABY TO, HES ONLY 9 MONTHS AND HE THINKS HES HUMAN, I LOVE HIM TO DEATH. I WOULD NOT NO WHAT TO DO IF ANY LAWS WERE TO BE PASSED IN FLORIDA ABOUT BANNING PIT BULLS. IT HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. ITS ALL ON HOW THERE RASED. ITS NOT FAIR THAT THERE TRYING TO BAIN THE BREED AND NOT THE DEED.

man that's a nice pitbull i just got one its 6 weeks old and it looks like your but a lot smaller

Photos Pets DogsAugust 29, 2005
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎄