Valentine Kokoa Girl

Kokoa Girl is 3 (21 in doggie years) and is an American Staffordshire Terrier.

She was brought to us at 4 months old from a mutual party who knew the owners and thought that Kokoa Girl was being neglected. She is now 3 years old.

She likes to chase Kittys, play in the snow and in the summer time she loves to splash in the water, chase kittys, shred her toys, scare people (not really), play with the neighbor boy. Did we mention she likes to chase kittys?

Do you have anything else to share about your pet? Kokoa Girl is the most lovable, energetic spoiled little girl we've ever had. People are intimidated and think she's a bully girl when they come to our house. After seconds she's already given them sloppy kisses and showed them where all the toys are. She loves to play hard but nappy time she's ready to lay on mommy's lap. Mommy don't have the heart to tell her she's not a lap dog. So what if she's 70 pounds.

Valentine Kokoa Girl

By Diana Harder from Newark, NY

Editor's Note: The beautiful Kokoa Girl was a photo prize winner last year. To see the previous entry go to:

By Julia (Guest Post)

Hi Diana,

Kokoa Girl is a beautiful doggie, and she's so
lucky to have you for a mommy. You write a
delightful letter incidently... I thoroughly enjoyed
the story. She sounds like a happy and contented
pet, and I'm sure the love you feel for her is a
mutual thing. Thank you for sharing with us.

All the best,
Julia in Orlando, FL

Reply Like this photo? Yes

what a beautiful dog. At first I thought she was a Boxer. I love her markings and those wonderful eyes!!! Love her!!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Here is a picture of my 'baby', Sunny. She's a nine week old Goldendoodle. She's so curious about everything of course but really wanted to get inside the dishwasher while I was loading it!!

She's really food motivated so she wanted to lick the dishes. I didn't let her of course. Right after this picture I closed the door.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Vic (Guest Post)

Good for you for taking on a challenge dog & sticking with it. Major pats on the back.

Reply Like this photo? Yes