Craft: Recycled Doll

This is a doll made by recycling items in my home. I took a piece of wood and stained and varnished it. Then glued the almost empty crochet thread to it. I gave it a light wash of paint. Any craft paint thinned with water will do.

Next I found the doll head and hands and attached them w/glue. A lace collar was added and fabric for arms. I finished it up w/a piece of trim fed through a wooden spool and added buttons for trim. Cheap easy and quick!

Source: Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine

By Karen K from Sun City AZ

From someone who can make just about anything out of just about nothing. Your idea blew me away! That is too cute! Sandi/Poor But Proud!

Crafts Recycled CraftsApril 22, 2009
Margarine Tub
Making a Doll From a Butter or Margarine Tub
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
A woman stand in a room built using recycled windows.
Building with Recycled Windows