Browsing: Crafts Using Wine Bottles

Craft Uses For Empty Wine Bottles

I would like ideas for uses for wine bottles. Has anyone tried to cut them with a welding torch? Thank you.

By Sheilah

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I don't know about cutting wine bottles with a torch, but I have learned about Donna Dewberry, and her paints that are used for glass, etc. I love Donna Dewberry, and she is very decorative. Glass can be painted with a certain type of paint, and cured in the oven.

Someone made a wine bottle light for my mom. It's basicaly just a short string of christmas lights inside the wine bottle. The did drill a hole at the bottom for the electric cord.

I just threw away over 70 wine bottles that had been accumulating in my garage. Wish I had seen this post first.

Go to Michaels or other craft stores, they carry a cutting tool for bottles. It's a lots safer then using a propane torch to try to cut the bottle. Using a torch will make the glass HOT and, if there is any alcohol in the bottle it could cause a problem..fire. The safest way is get the glass cutter tool.

I had a friend in Tucson that turned her's upside down and E6000 glued them to a table top and made a gorgeous end table out of them. She used that deep blue like the Crystole bottles are made of. It was gorgeous!

Craft Uses for Wine Bottles
Crafts Using Wine Bottles
Crafts Recycled CraftsNovember 28, 2009
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Three empty green wine bottles against white background
Empty Wine Bottle Gift Ideas
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 20, 2016 at 11:11:55 AM on 10.0.1.70 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.