Geranium Oil For Shingles

Does anyone have information about using geranium oil for the treatment of shingles? I misplaced my information about using geranium oil and another type of oil for relieving the pain of shingles. I would appreciate any help. I know two people who are suffering from this and would like to pass on this information.

Thank you,
Mike from NE Pennsylvania

I do not know about Geranium oil, but have first hand knowlage on the care of Shingles. Look up www.aloetherapy.com and they have lots of info about Shingles. It is a breakdown of the imune system. You have to treat the inside as well as the breakout or you will have scarring. I would be glad to talk to you 1st hand if they would pass on my e-mail address.

mom soaked towels in warmed vinegar and a bit of water and put them on my dads shingles. it smelled but the vinegar dried those things up. vinegar has wonderful healing properties.

Shingles
Remedies for Shingles Pain
Health & Beauty Home RemediesOctober 30, 2006
Roof Shingles
Reusing Roof Shingles
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Scented Geraniums
Growing Scented Geranium
Shingles Blisters
Shingles Advice
🎄