Work from Home: "Disciples Cross" Reviews

Does anyone work at home with Disciples Cross? Is there any other work at home that does not including enrolling or selling anything? Ebay is ok! Thanks.

By Seeme

Wow! This upsets me checking in to this business!

Please come up with your own Christian Cross craft concept and sell the items you design yourself without the lure of profit this company offers! You can buy items for much less, both monetarily and heart-wise, on your own at a craft store instead of paying premium dollars and sell them at your local church, flea markets or word of mouth via church family, family and friends!

I am really upset that 'a so called Christian' company is tugging and taking advantage of Christian hearts and trust of Believers for profit :-(

Tell your fellow brothers and sisters about this and see if they can at least help you recoup what money you have spent on this venture. The time spent was from your heart so let not your heart be troubled over that!

Here's a link you should read: ... es-raymond-disciples-cross-we4b8.htm

I pray my answer is helpful and God Bless you!

Double wow, good call, Deeli!

Seeme, if you're crafty and eBay is doable for you, you can hunt down crafts at places online that are reputable and literally cost only pennies; Oriental Trading Company is one that comes to mind.

A few years back, they had loads of Christian-based crafty items very, very inexpensive. I bought a couple dozen of some DIY cross pendant kits they had, assembled and sold them on eBay.

Can't remember precisely how much they were, but I didn't mark them up outrageously--think then they were about 70 cents each and they went for $1.99 each ( enough to cover the cost of glue and eBay fees with a couple of pennies left over).

You won't get rich quickly, but you won't get ripped off, either. That Disciples' Cross is a new low for work-at-home scams.

A woman working from home.
Finding Legitimate Work From Home Jobs
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Working at Home
Rural Work at Home Ideas
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
Woman Working Call Center
Finding Part-time Work