Pepperoni Pizza Bake
- 1 pkg (16 oz) wide egg noodles
- 2 1/4 cups pizza sauce (I used a large jar of Prego)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 pkg pepperoni (3 1/2 oz.)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In large bowl combine noodles and 3/4 cup pizza sauce. Transfer to a 13x9x2in baking dish. Top with remaining sauce. Layer the mushrooms, pepperoni and olives. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Source: From Taste of Home newsletter.
By Tami from St Augustine Fl
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 8:07:04 PM on 10.0.2.212 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us