Pepperoni Pizza Bake
- 1 pkg (16 oz) wide egg noodles
- 2 1/4 cups pizza sauce (I used a large jar of Prego)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 pkg pepperoni (3 1/2 oz.)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In large bowl combine noodles and 3/4 cup pizza sauce. Transfer to a 13x9x2in baking dish. Top with remaining sauce. Layer the mushrooms, pepperoni and olives. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Source: From Taste of Home newsletter.
By Tami from St Augustine Fl
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 14, 2017 at 2:35:35 PM on 10.0.1.229 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us