Spiking My Hair

We're trying to spike our hair up and we don't know where to start! Any advice? We have long hair and some G2B freeze spray.

MelBex from YT

I know in high school they used elmers glue...sounds gross I know but it works..and its not hard to wash out

I think you need to have it cut in a certain way so that it spikes. Also, use the elmer's glue.

I have heard egg whites work great as well. I think people who have good results spiking also may have the right kind of hair, thick & straight. Fine hair may not work as well.

i use 3 differet types (but not all at once). i use fudge hair gum, got2be glued hair glue and hardliner acrylic gel. The fudge hair gum is good for just small spikes as it does not hold that well. The got2be glued hair glue is good for anythng from small spikes to mohawks, and the hardliner acrylic gel is more like a plastic than a gel and it sets spikes rock soild and it does not flake it also washes out easily. Im not sure if the hardliner acrylic gell gel and the fudge hair gum are avalible in the US but i know that the got2be glued haie glue is. To get the fugde hair gum and the ardliner acrylic gel you may have to go to a wholesalers cause thats wer i got mine from. Butbe warned this stuff is not good for you wallet but is good for your hair.

Elmers glue sucks.. truely, it never blends in well and it doesnt stay up very long.

Konx gelatin, rave 4x with a blow dryer, it's invincible.. trust me.. 6 years of putting up mine and others.. lol

i am going to spike my hair what should i use

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingApril 30, 2006
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Man With Spiked Mohawk in a Suit and Tie
Spiking a Mohawk
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄