Citrus Vinegar Cleaning Recipes
Fill a glass quart jar with the peelings (remove any of the white pulp) of any citrus fruit-grapefruit, orange, lemon, lime, etc. Cover the peelings with white vinegar, cover and allow it to sit for about 2 weeks, occasionally shaking the jar. Remove the peels, and you can strain it as well. Use this vinegar in any of the following ways:
- Pour into a small dish, and set in a room to absorb odors.
- Make an all-purpose floor cleaner by mixing 1/2 cup to 1 gallon of water.
- Glass Cleaner: Combine a quart of water with 1/2 cup of the vinegar and add it to a spray bottle. Use as you would glass cleaner.
- Linoleum Floor Cleaner: Add 1 cup citrus vinegar with two gallons water of water and mop as usual.
- To Clean Ovens: Spray or pour the vinegar on burned or soiled areas. Close the oven door and allow it to sit for 2 hours. Wipe clean with a sponge or rag that has been moistened with warm water. You may need to repeat.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 22, 2016 at 10:09:24 PM on 10.0.2.101 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us