In Memory of Belladonna

Belladonna was just so beautiful. She lived for about four years before she was killed by a fast driver. She was one of those cats that was always there when you needed a cuddle. I'll miss her.

RIP Bella. X

By Monique

Ohh she was a precious kitty, I can tell just by the look on her face. It's hard to lose a pet. *Hugs*

She was a real cutie, with gorgeous blue eyes. I had a beautiful Siamese, for about 16 yrs, he always knew when I was upset, and would come and sit beside me. My cat use to jump up on my son's bed, stay there till he fell asleep, then came into the living rm with us. We called TJ, my son's sleeping nanny, lol. My thoughts are with you, it's hard to loose a pet.

Beautiful! Sorry to hear about your loss, she's gorgeous!! Love those eyes!

That is a fabulous picture. I am sorry that you have lost her. But you will keep her memory safe, I can tell.

She was beautiful, thank you for sharing. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how heart breaking it is to lose a pet.

Photos Pets CatsSeptember 30, 2010
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎄
🍂