Kitten Photos

Category Cats
Every cat starts as an adorable, playful kitten who is fun to photograph. This is a page about kitten photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Mario and Isabella (collectively known as the "obnoxious kittens") are 5 months old. My daughter asked for a kitten for her birthday (her cat had passed away a couple months earlier). Around the same time her best friend's older sister found some two week-old abandoned feral kittens she was hand raising. We brought them home when they were 7 weeks old. We were going to take the girl for my daughter, but when my husband heard the other kitten would be going to the pound he said, "We should take both."

My daughter named Isabella; the rest of us named Mario (we already have a cat named "Yoshi"). They are adorable! Mario likes to lick your hair, nibble on your nose, and cuddle up for a nap. Izzy likes to attack your shoelaces, jump up on the kitchen table, and curl up in your lap.

They hide around corners and attack each other and like to cuddle with each other and my other cat, Yoshi. They have really loud purrs and are both really good with my children. Because there are two of them, one of them is always into something they shouldn't be, but they are so cute we forgive them for always being so naughty.

By Stephanie

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

Baby Age is now 2 years old. Baby was given to us on 5/20/2011. She loves to play with her laser toys for fun. Our pup Vader passed 5/10/2010 and we believe that on 5/20/2011 Vader led our friend Mike to this kitten now named Baby alone in a field next to his house and he gave her to us.

By Tangzmom from Hollister, CA

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Belladonna was just so beautiful. She lived for about four years before she was killed by a fast driver. She was one of those cats that was always there when you needed a cuddle. I'll miss her.

black & white kitten

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

We got Prince's mom (Kyra Mae) from a family member. To our surprise, she was pregnant with Prince and his brother Mr. Tink.

Prince (Kitten) a grey and white kitten on the floor.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

These beautiful kittens not quite 6 weeks old adopted my 2 year old grandson Michael's potty that he (Michael) has yet to make use of. Isaiah, Michael's older brother who is 10, thought this was such a precious sight he would send it to his grandma in Canada.

2 kittens sleeping in potty

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Tink and Prince are 7 month old kittens. We got Tink and Prince because my sister told me to take her cat, Prince's mom. I did and to our surprise, 2 months later she had gave birth to Tink and Prince!

Tink And Prince kittens 2

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

Foxy is a 4 month old kitten . She was a present from my nephew, since I had a best friend furry family member that passed not too long ago, RIP. She was white with black. Her name was Nena.

Foxy (Kitten)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Mittens is 10 weeks old. I was at a yard sale with my Aunt. They had kittens so I thought I'd surprise my son and bring home his 1st kitty.

Hubby was very surprised too, lol. This is the 1st picture of my son with Mittens. Mittens likes to play and snuggle.

Boy holding kitten.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

TJ is a 7 week old tabby kitten with gray stripes. We went to the shelter and some people drove up with a kennel full of kittens. I picked out two of them for my daughter who had just lost her other gray cat, Tiger, to a bad condition of paralysis.

tabby kitten

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Ginger is an 8 week old kitten. Ginger was born on the farm. His parents are feral cats. He was born approx 8 weeks ago, and came to us about 2 weeks ago.

Ginger the Orange Kitten on a Striped Chair

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Let me introduce you to the waltzing kittens, Latte and Ginger. They are siblings from a litter of kittens.

I had decided to take some pictures of the litter as I was going to advertise them for adoption.

Waltzing Kittens Playing on a Chair

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Shiba is one month old. We got her from a friend. She is a very loving, caring, warm, and playful kitten. She loves playing with toys, watching TV, looking outdoors, walking, and chasing birds.

A grey tabby kitten on the floor of a house.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Tasha is an 8 week old kitten. Tasha is one of our cat's litter. She loves to play kitten soccer with a ball. She is a very curious cat.

Tasha the Kitten on Top of Tissue Box

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

This is one of my kittens, Nilla. She is 4 months old. She is likely to be distracted and entertained by anything! She was walking by my desk last week, which was a little messy at the time, and my head phones just so happened to be dangling off the side of my desk.

Nilla (Kitten)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Misty is 3 years old and one of Callie's kittens. She loves it outdoors when the weather is just right.

She likes to chase the butterflies and hummingbirds. Misty never catches them, but she keeps trying!

A grey cat under a bush outside.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Bon Bon (French for sweet), she is the sweetest cat I have owned in over 60 years. She is 3 or 4 years old (according to the vet) and is a Calico long hair. She adopted us 1 1/2 years ago.

Comment Like this photo? Yes

My cat gave birth to these three kitties about 2 months ago. They are extremely tiny and love to cuddle and sleep. They like to hide inside boxes and cupboards for fun!

three kittens in a box

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Trixie is 9 months old. She is the kitten of a neighborhood stray. She likes to pounce in the grass and chase grasshoppers. She will chase a jingle ball tied to some string.

Trixie (Kitten)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

We got Titan (left) in June 2013 and we got Locker (right) in July of 2013.

Two kittens sleeping on their backs.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

We seem to often have an old bathtub full of foster kitties this time of year! Mom is weaining them at 5 1/2 weeks and they are eating solid food and having a blast.

Leopard Dreams (Kitten)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got the mother cat as I was driving down the street. A car stopped directly in front of me opened up a their car door and threw out a cat. I can't believe it I rescued cat, brought her home and never got her fixed.

I am now considered the crazy cat lady because I have a total of 13 cats.

Momma with Calvin & Hobbs

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Shelby is a 3 month old kitten. I have a cat in my neighborhood that goes from house to house. One day she showed up with 3 kittens. Then another day she left and took 2 of the kittens with her but left one behind.

Tortoiseshell Kitten

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9
Load More
Photos Pets CatsJuly 17, 2014
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-13 12:24:58 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️