Make these giant candy "kisses"; ahead of time for all of your favorite Valentines!
Approximate Time: 45 minutes
- cardstock cut into a half circle
- cellophane tape
- shredded paper
- cellophane "paper"
- strip of paper
- The size of your card stock circle, which you will draw and cut yourself, will determine the size of candy kiss you make. Roll the half circle into a cone shape. Tape the ends in place.
- Turn the cone upside down and place shredded paper into the pointed end. Place candy on top of the shredded paper.
- Now cover the open end of the cone with a piece of cellophane and tape the ends of the cellophane to the outside of the cone.
- Place your kiss upright (point on top). Write a message, such as "You're Sweet", or a person's name on the strip of paper and glue one end of the strip to the top of the cone.
- Spread glue over the entire cone (a paint brush can be very helpful with this), and sprinkle glitter over the glue to cover the cone. Allow the glue to dry, then store your treasures in a safe place until Valentine's Day.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 16, 2017 at 10:15:48 AM on 10.0.0.24 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us