Show your love of friends, home and family this Valentine season by making a pretty love banner.
Time: 60 minutes
- white and cream cardstocks
- floral papers
- 3/8" Light pink ribbon
- 5/8" Moss green ribbon
- Silver ricrac ribbon
- gold ink stamp pad
- 4 gem stickers
- 1" scallop circle punch
- Glue pen
- double-sided and foam dot adhesives
- font: Calligrapher, Size: 60
- Cut four 3 inch squares from white cardstock and four 3 inch squares from floral papers. Adhere floral squares to white squares with double-sided adhesive.
- Use glue pen to create borders around the squares with silver ricrac ribbon.
- With scissors, cut four hearts from floral papers. Cut small strips from leftover papers and adhere horizontally to each heart. Ink edges. Then adhere to each square with foam dot adhesive for added dimension.
- Print "LOVE" letters onto cream cardstock. Punch out each letter using scallop circle punch. Ink edges. Place the word "LOVE" on the center of each hearts using foam dot adhesive.
- Decorate the top of each square with pink bows and gems.
- Lay the green ribbon and space the four squares vertically along the ribbon. Adhere the squares on ribbon with double-sided adhesive or a dot of hot glue.
Click Here for the Heart Pattern.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 27, 2017 at 9:25:08 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us