Craft Uses for Small Plastic Bottles

I've accumulated a few hundred of these little, white, plastic, 2-ounce bottles. Each measures approximately 3-1/4 inches tall and has a little screw-on cap. Energy "shots" came in them.

Now that I've ingested all of this stuff, I've got enormous amounts of energy to do some sort of craft or project with all of the empties. But I don't have any ideas. Do you? Help put my energy and empty bottles to good use!

By Ted from Los Angeles, CA

You can go to about crafts they will find a purpose.

I use them for craft items; glitter, beads, small split rings, metal jewelry pieces, etc. Or you could use them for putting your lotions, shampoo, conditioner, etc, for when you go on a trip.

Sure wish I had a few of these bottles. :-)

If you make lotion, they are great for samples, or refill them with shampoos and conditioners for trips!

I would use some for small amounts of paint. Use it for quick touch ups on walls etc., you could put your meds in them for each day, you could maybe use them for a toothpick dispenser in your purse or car, or use to dispense single serve koolaid while at work or eating out. Good luck.:)

Why not cover them with polymer clay (Sculpey, Fimo, etc) and give them away for Christmas for people to use for decorative pill bottles. I have made many and sold them to various stores. Since the clay bakes at 250° the bottles won't melt. Here's a picture of one of them. The little dragon is made from polymer clay, too.