Combo Salad

I'm currently working a second job at a retirement home in the kitchen and saw this recipe the other day. Probably something everyone's done before but I just thought I'd share it, it's good.

In a big bowl, combine cut-up fresh broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes (little cherry tomatoes work good), and red apples. (Anything else you'd like to add as well) Then, simply pour creamy ranch dressing over it all and mix thoroughly, refrigerate for about 25 to 30 minutes and enjoy. It's so good!

By Stacey from Orem, UT

This is a very good salad. My brother makes this all the time, he also uses fresh green onions, very good.

Food and Recipes Recipes Salads VegetableAugust 7, 2006
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
Chef Salad
Chef Salad Recipes
Wood Salad Bowl
Caring For Wood Salad Bowls