Buying a Hair Frizzer

Where can I find a hair frizzer?

Gerda from Rustenburg

Do you mean a crimper, or a defuser?

I've not heared of a frizzer.

Ok, all we do is look for things to defrizz, so I think that a "frizzer" might be the wrong words. Maybe a picture would help us.

I googled "hair frizzer" and came up with someone in Australia talking about it - a "Hair Frizzer 3000" but that's all I found. So maybe you might find something in Australia. I used to want to de-frizz my own hair, but apparently some people love the frizz look.

I had a very good friend who had very long, very frizzy hair. One day I heard her talking about needing a perm and saying without one her hair would be as straight as a stick. It was then that I realized she was paying $100 to make her hair look that way.

After I thought about it for a while, I realized that it DID give her that unique one-of-a-kind look that made her who she was.

Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 27, 2007
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink