Scars on My Legs

What's a natural remedy that I can use to get rid of scars on my knees? When I was younger I was a tomboy and my knees are so scarred up from being rough. It didn't bother me then, but now that I am older it does.

By Tina from AZ

Best Answer

I would try vitamin E oil. It can be found at any drugstore. You can also buy it in capsules just poke a hole in it. This worked for me. Good luck.

Everybody has some type of defect on their body. Scars on the knees from scratches shouldn't be that noticable other to the people that know about them. My guess is if you put a good moisturizing lotion on them regularly that should help a lot.

When I was young I was simply clumsy (well, it didn't help that I had one pretty bad pigeon toed foot that I often tripped myself with - LOL) and had really bad keloid scars on my knees and elbows. It takes quite awhile but I promise you that my scars eventually reduced and faded away and are now barely noticeable at all so yours will fade away too. :-) Redhatterb's advice of keeping your skin moisturized definitely does help! :-)

Stitches and a scar on a leg.
Remedies for Scars on Legs
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care BodyOctober 19, 2010
A girl looking in the mirror and using a medicated pad to treat acne.
Preventing Acne Scars
A woman shaving her legs.
Tips for Shaving Your Legs
dining room chairs
Finding Caps for Chair Legs
Running to Make Your Legs Look Better
Making Your Legs Look Better
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 3:08:23 PM on 10.0.0.127 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.