Packaging Lesson For Teachers
Try this with your class, scout group, kids, or adult birthday party! Especially good for Earth Day (April).
Two Equivalent Food Items; one with 'over' packaging and one with plain and simple packaging. (Examples: Pepperidge Farm cookies and the housebrand equivalent, boxed cereal and bagged cereal, or string cheese with a corporate character vs the plain wrapped string cheese).
- Remove the items from the package and place separately in a plain plastic bag or on a plain paper plate.
- Be sure to note which item came from which package (Example, write lightly on the underside of the paper plate).
- Blindfold your audience (optional). Ask your contestants to observe, feel, smell, and taste the items.
- Ask and vote "Is one item better than the other?"
- Discuss. Packaging does not make something better!
Save money buying housebrands forever more.
By pretty cheap jewelry from California
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 6:25:12 PM on 10.0.1.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us