Other Uses for the Foodsaver

The Foodsaver is not just for food. I use it to vacuum pack face cloths, etc. and for travel. No more bottles spilling out onto your clothes.

By Sandy

Also, if you are simply using it to store documents, I recommend putting the documents in another plastic bag and then vacuum sealing that just to keep precious items as clean as possible. And par-freezing squishy or liquid items is the best way to get the good seal without crushing the items. I've been selling discounted vacuum packaging equipment for many years now, if you ever have any questions I'd love to help you out.

Foodsaver on Kitchen Counter
Foodsaver Tips and Tricks
Travel and Recreation TravelOctober 22, 2004
Pizza Cutter
Other Uses for a Pizza Cutter
Foodsaver
Repairing a Foodsaver
Foodsaver on Kitchen Counter
FoodSaver Reviews
Foodsaver
Repairing a Foodsaver
🎄