Other Uses for a Pizza Cutter

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

When my son was very young, spaghetti was difficult for him to eat. I would use my pizza cutter to cut his spaghetti into bite size pieces, which he could then eat with a spoon. I could do this after it was placed into his bowl, which made it even quicker for me!

By susan from Elkhart, IN

6 More Solutions

My husband had a stroke. It was hard for him to cut up his food, so I started using a pizza cutter to cut his food into easy to handle small pieces. I also use it for my young grandchildren that are not sure how to use a fork yet.

I never dry my noodles. After rolling the dough out, I immediate cut them. Then I cook them at once. My husband suggested that I use a pizza cutter. My noodles are more uniform and cutting is so much easier and faster.

Use a pizza cutter to slice grilled cheese sandwiches and similar foods into kid-size pieces. It is much quicker, cleaner and safer than using a knife. It also cuts the crust off of sandwiches very nicely. By M. Day, Ohio

A pizza cutter makes quick work of cutting fudge or toffee. If the candy is sticky, spray it with a little cooking spray first.

My girl friend Michelle recently shared this tip with me. She uses her pizza wheel to cut so many things.

Being a mother of triplets I needed to cut up food for my children quickly when they were young. I found that a pizza cutter worked for way more than pizza.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Kitchen ToolsMay 18, 2013
👒
🌻
👔
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Other-Uses-for-a-Pizza-Cutter.html