Cleaning a Pizza Cutter

Category Kitchen
Sauce and cheese can dry on your cutter and be difficult to clean off. This is a guide about cleaning a pizza cutter.

For quick and easy cleanup, don't wait for cheese and sauce to dry on your pizza cutter. Rinse it off right after you cut the pizza and clean up will be a snap.

Top Comment

I spray my pizza cutter with non stick cooking spray before I cut the pizza and clean up is easy.It comes off as soon as you wash it.

Chris

By NYMOM (Guest Post)

Washing it in warm water does the same thing, unless it's been sitting around for a week or more.

I do what one of the posters said also, spray with cooking spray before cutting and it comes right off.