Other Uses for Tomato Cages

This is a guide about other uses for tomato cages. From other gardening uses to holiday decorations, there are many things you can do with unused tomato cages.

Instead of using cones to help a teen learn driving maneuverability; we used the tall tomato cages, upside down of course. They worked perfectly! Double function, too!

By Rene'

I needed "teepees" for my sugar pea vines (good for green bean vines too) to grow up on and had no wooden stakes. Instead of going out and buying stakes, I turned my round, metal tomato cages upside-down and tied together the three legs to form a teepee. You could also use them as you would for tomatoes (three legs in the ground). By the time my tomatoes are needing staked up, the peas will be done and the cages ready to use again.

Connie

This is a guide about Christmas crafts using tomato cages. The tomato cage is not just for the garden. You can create some fun Christmas crafts using them.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes