Floor Tile Color Advice

I need help in choosing what color tiles to have. The color of my wall I wish to paint is Soft Apple (Dulux for the living room) and for the hall way a lighter shade of green. I wish to have the same tiles which will lead from the door step to the end of the kitchen. The kitchen is going to be painted a chocolate brown colour. Can you please give me any advice on which colour tile I should go for.

By Mike

We used a mottled green and brown ceramic tile that looks great with my mossy green walls and dark walnut 70s cabinets. My friend has a similar color tile laminate with apple green walls in the kitchen and tan (latte?) colored walls in the eating area and it looks good there too.

I went to Home Depot and bought one tile each of the four colors I was interested in, took them home, and put them on the floor so I could see how they looked in my kitchen. Once I picked the one I liked, I just returned the other three for credit towards my final tile purchase. I really recommend this, because the one I was leaning towards at the store didn't look nearly as nice once I got it home.

Kitchen with tile.
Kitchen Floor Tile Color Advice
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesJuly 29, 2010
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Tiled Kitchen Wall
Kitchen Wall Tile Color Advice
Cleaning Tile Floors, Textured blue floor tile.
Cleaning Textured Flooring
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes