Store FinderConsumer Advice

Where Can I Get a Fisher Price Wind Up Toy Fixed?

I have a Fisher Price wind up projector and mobile which plays Winnie the Pooh song. It's over 20 years old and has only just stopped working. My question is where can I get it repaired as it won't wind up anymore and the bulb has blown.

By Ruby from Barnsley, England

Answers

You can try contacting Fisher Price offices. Years ago my oldest daughter, who is now 36, had a wind up record player, which was her favorite toy. She played with it so much that the winder would no longer work. I contacted the company. They had me send the player to them and they fixed it free of charge.