Decorating Your Outdoor Space

Use items that are otherwise collecting dust and garage sale finds to decorate your outdoor space. We found this sewing machine in a trash pile and purchased the table for $1 at a garage sale. We needed to quickly add some color for an event that would require outdoor photos, so I entwined the blue silk flower swag with the live plants in the bucket and no one knew the difference. The watercan was purchased on clearance at the end of season clearance. My neighbor often tells me she always enjoys looking out her kitchen window to see the "pretties" on my front porch.

By Anajz from Kansas

Decorating Your Outdoor Space

Using our imaginations is what it's all about! Great job!

If I were your neighbor, I'd be checking out the 'pretties' on your front porch, too!

A rock painted as a garden marker.
Frugal Garden Decor
Home and Garden Gardening DecorationJune 3, 2008
Decorations at an Outdoor Wedding
Decorating for an Outdoor Wedding
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
Beautiful Swan
Decorating a Pond for a Wedding