Disguise Valuables As Mayonnaise

A good hiding place for your valuables or money is to spray the inside of a mayonnaise jar white and store in the refrigerator or pantry with your valuables inside. No thief has ever stolen mayonnaise unless they were very hungry.

By Randa from San Marcos TX

THE PEOPLE WHO BROKE INTO MY DAUGHTERS APARTMENT ASLO WENT THROUGH HER FRIDGE FIXING THEMSELVES A MEAL.

I do that, but I don't put it in the frig...I store the jar in my pantry with all my other "extras"

Maybe better hidden in the fridge in a box of baking soda....

just a thought

I used an empty box that originally had cereal in it........disgusting (to others, not to me) bran buds to be exact! It worked for me.

A friend has a stinker of a grandson (in his 20's) who steals some of her prescription meds each visit. I told her to keep them in her all- bran cereal box and he hasn't found them since!

She's too nice! I'd arrange for lodging for him in the county hotel (jail) if it happened to me!

how about in the bathroom...using a nice basket to hold bathroom tissue store valueables under the tissure

in the kitchen...under the kitchen garbage can (with plastic bag) hide the valuables under that plastic bag.

My neighbor used to hide money under the bathroom sink...way in the back...in a Tampax box! Clever!

This actually is NOT a good idea. Always hide inside of something that one will open, just in case something happens to you. A woman passed over. She had hidden her diamond ring inside a makeup cream jar. It was dumped upon clearing out her bathroom.

It just so happens that the trash bag broke and while picking up the trash, noticed a rattle inside the little makeup jar. so hide items inside something that upon your demise, people would be likely to look inside of or open. Old food and makeup or the likes more than likely will just be randomly tossed.

I found some good ideas here. I would be scared to use anything written on a forum. Just as I read it a crook could as well. The one about the yard and hiding the keys is about all I would try.

Money hidden in a china sugar pot.
Hiding Valuables
Better Living Safety HomeJanuary 4, 2007
A pink piggy bank made from a plastic mayo bottle.
Mayonnaise Jar Piggy Bank
Sandwich with mayonnaise alternative.
Alternatives to Mayonnaise
Mayonnaise in dish with fresh basil leaves.
Homemade Mayonnaise Recipes
Fat Free Mayonnaise Recipes
🎄