FloorsCleaning

Making No-Wax Tile Floors Shine

I have no-wax tile floors and I am looking for advice on how to make them shine using natural ingredients. Is their any other products besides Mop-N-Glo? I live in the desert and my floors stay gritty when the windows are open because the sand blows in. Any advise?

By Vernessie from Victorville, CA

A friend of my mon's long time ago used to use an old fluffy dist mop head that she used only for shining her floors---she would spray plain store brand Windex on the floor, and buff it with the mop head, using her feet. It always made her floors shine. I live in the country, and have dust constantly on mine, but I guess if I kept my windows and doors shut all the time, and just ran the a/c all the time, that would solve it.

Hope you find a good solution.

I have the most hideous ugly rental home floors imaginable. They ALWAYS looked dirty. I found a tip and decided to try it and I'm pleasantly surprised.

Scrub the floors with ammonia and a green scrubby. Once the floor is dry apply Pledge with Future Shine. It takes a long time to dry, but my floors look great, for bad linoleum anyway! Check it out!

http://www.100cleaningtips.com