Making No-Wax Tile Floors Shine

I have no-wax tile floors and I am looking for advice on how to make them shine using natural ingredients. Is their any other products besides Mop-N-Glo? I live in the desert and my floors stay gritty when the windows are open because the sand blows in. Any advise?

By Vernessie from Victorville, CA

A friend of my mon's long time ago used to use an old fluffy dist mop head that she used only for shining her floors---she would spray plain store brand Windex on the floor, and buff it with the mop head, using her feet. It always made her floors shine. I live in the country, and have dust constantly on mine, but I guess if I kept my windows and doors shut all the time, and just ran the a/c all the time, that would solve it.

Hope you find a good solution.

I have the most hideous ugly rental home floors imaginable. They ALWAYS looked dirty. I found a tip and decided to try it and I'm pleasantly surprised.

Scrub the floors with ammonia and a green scrubby. Once the floor is dry apply Pledge with Future Shine. It takes a long time to dry, but my floors look great, for bad linoleum anyway! Check it out!

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsMay 5, 2009
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Installing Tile
Installing Tile