Frizzy Hair Remedy

Get the frizz in the winter? Look like Buckwheat by the time you get to work? Me too. Here's a quick, economical way to reuse your dryer sheets. Put one in your bag and a brush. Rub the brush with the used dryer sheet and viola! No more Annie hair. Hope this helps you like it helps me. You can also use the dryer sheet to cut the static on your clothes when you get into the office out of the cold. Take care of yourself and those you love.

By Suzanne S.

thanks but it doesnt always work for everyone but i have heard alot of people that it did work for but unfortunately not me.... well i hope it helps everyone else... if you have anymore ideas let me know...

-Devan-

I think the best way for me to help my frizzy damaged hair look clean, shiny, and not damaged is to straighten it with a ceramic hair straighter (found at hair salons, walmarts, shopkos...etc. anwhere from $15-$150) i bought one at walmart for $30 and my hair has never felt healthier. Ceramic straightners wont hurt your hair but non-ceramic will so make sure its ceramic. I just put some gel in my hair and sprits it with heating gel and i love my hair now and can be proud of it! try it!

Natalie...what was the name of your cermaic hair straightener? And what are the names of the gels you put in your hair?

What is the name of the hair straightener that you bought from walmart?

Natalie, what is the name of the hair striaghtener that you bought from walmart? What are the names of the two gels you put in your hair?

You can try applying coconut oil or almond oil (or jojoba/olive/alma etc.) to frizzy hair. I personally use coconut oil, and its been working pretty well for me.

I tried egg and olive oil and may mask for hair

I LOVE Silk Therapy! You can buy it at almost any salon. It costs about $25, that may sound expensive, but it lasts for A LONG TIME! I've had my bottle for about half a year and i still have a quarter of it left, and i use it almost every day. and yeah, straighteners reduce the look of frizz too, but in the longrun they damage ur hair even more and make it look frizzier. but i guess as long as you don't straighten it every day you should be okay.

Devan, I know what you mean, it doesn't work for everyone. I've used so many of the techniques mayo, eggs, gels, silks,. Maybe I just have sucky hair!

I am looking for a gel that will harden my hair or a product that will make me have the "wet look" when i get out of the shower. I really tried everything. Nothing works. Help!

I have natural curly hair and I've tried a lot of products. The best one I've used and LOVE is L.A.Looks Curl Gel. It's blue gel. You can get it at walmart for 1.89- 2.50. That's the only kind I will use. Good luck, and happy curls!

I have been using coconut oil to massage and leave for sometime like an hour or so and then wash it with a frizz free shampoo like loreal or redken. Then I give a conditioner for a min or so and rinse with water. The final trick is to put a serum in a damp hair and dry naturally as much as you can. I know we all like to get the stylish hair but the more heat like hair dryer or straighener used, the hair gets worse don't get any better.

Here are some rules for people who have curly, frizzy hair. Never brush your hair with a hair brush, always use a wide tooth comb and only while your hair is still wet. If you brush once it gets dry, it will only get frizzier and I'm sure that is what you do not want. Also don't brush your hair b4 u shower or wash it. Do it in the shower or when ur hair is already wet.

If it hurts put conditioner in and then it will get smoother and easier to brush, then wash that out, what ur hair with shampoo and then with the conditioner again. Once u get out u can brush ur hair but try to avoid using anything other than a wide toothed comb. Also, u can buy anti-frizz gel that work :) I got my at Wal-Mart it's by Frizz-Ease. something like that. Try that and you will see at least a little bit of an improvement, for me it help a lot :)

GOOD LUCK! J

I have the same struggle with my hair every day. I have learned a few tricks along the way. I rinse with cold water & do olive oil treatments. I use bio silk before I blow dry my hair until its about half way dry then air dry the rest of the way then run my Angelique flat iron over it & top it off with Fekkai. Best of luck!

Also, I have attached a pic but please excuse the expression & tiara. It was my birthday, I had been running on no sleep for 36 hours & had just stepped in from being in the wind, so my hair needed to be brushed. LOL

I love my John Frieda Spray - for curly hair and fights frizz. =) Walmart and Target about $5 lasts a while. My stylist uses biosilk on my hair. I also only use a wide comb while wet in shower. No brushing or combing once my hair is dry. In emergencies a small dab of hand lotion will help me be rid of hat static.

I rarely use any hot irons or hair dryers on my hair. Only in the winter and only during the work week so I can get out the door. I use a lightweight detangling conditioner which I bought at BJs wholesale club and a little goes a long way. Its their brand.

Try K-Y jelly! It's light and doesn't contain silicone. I swear by it. Can mix with a bit of conditioner, run through hair, let dry. Walgreen's has a generic.

Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair TipsOctober 30, 2004
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Fixing Frizzy Doll Hair
Fixing Frizzy Doll Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄