Registering a George Foreman Grill

We got a George Foreman Grill (GRV80) for Christmas (2009) and just opened it up. There was no paperwork at all in the box. All I want is to contact the manufacturer and get a manual and register the product.

By Don

For 2 great George Foreman Grill recipes sent to your e-mail box every day, please go to:

One 'regular' recipe and one 'Panini' using the GFG.

Registering appliances is primarily so that the company can compile data on who uses there products and so they can send you more junkmail. The only plus is that if there is a recall they can contact you. I wouldn't register but be sure to keep the receipt so if you have any problems, you contact them and the receipt provides proof of your purchase date.

August 24, 2010 Flag

All I need to do is register my George Foreman Grill. How do I do that?

By Linda from Gridley, CA

Registering a George Foreman Grill

On most appliances, George Foreman included (I have one too), you don't need to register them. Although, the company still includes the registration cards. So if you've lost yours don't worry about it. You can still get help from their site if you need it.
However, if you still want to, simply go to their website, and you can contact customer support. They will tell you what you need to do to register it. (01/15/2010)

By Cricketnc

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 24, 2010
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes