Store Cottage Cheese Upside Down

After opening cottage cheese, store it upside down in the refrigerator. This way, it won't spoil with mold.

By Nona from Pasco, WA

That tip just saved my budget, because I love the stuff! I use a ton of cinnamon in it and it's great. But now and then a half tub gets away from me, so I'll do it your way now!! I'm so happy with this idea!

I do think this works but also I have had the contents leak out on me and make a mess. We eat it up pretty fast in this house so I never have any go bad. I serve it to my daughter a lot because she loves it but she doesn't always want to eat the meat we are having. It's a great source of protein.

Dairy Products on White Background
Saving Money on Dairy
Food and Recipes StorageNovember 1, 2007
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad Recipes
Muffin Tin Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Muffin Tin Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipes
Cantaloupe With Cottage Cheese
Cantaloupe With Cottage Cheese
Cottage Cheese
Freezing Cottage Cheese